SARL au capital de 2 516 000 euros
R.C.S. La Roche sur Yon B 503 126 161
N°TVA : FR 04 503 126 161
ZI du Moulinier
85390 Mouilleron Saint Germain
FIDIP cannot be held responsible for the content of external sites displayes in links on this website.
National Commission for Information and Freedom (CNIL)
- Accordance with the law of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and liberties and section 43 of the Law of the 30th of September 1986, this website has been declared to the "National Commission for Information and Freedom".
- The consultation of this site is open to all. FIDEIP commits not to disclose such information to third parties, or to edit them on the site.
- We remind you that you have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete date concerning you (art.34 of the law 'Information et Libertés" of January 6, 1978). To exercice this right, please contact email@example.com
Collection of personal data and cookies
- Our servers are not configured to collect personal information about visitors to the site outside the following technical data: source of connactions (ISP), IP address, type and version of browser used. In any case, we do not collect e-mail addresses of visitors if they do not intentionally communicate them to us.
- Traffic data and cookies files that we implement on your computer have sole purpose to enable us to analyze visits to our information pages in order to improve the content. Data relating to visitor navigation are not exploited by name. These aggregated statistics allow us to know which pages are most and least popular, preferred paths, levels of activity by day of the week and time of the day, main client or server errors.
- We remind you that you have, in your browser, the possibility to block the installation of cookies on your computer.
Intellectual property and right of reproduction
- The whole of this site concerns the French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations.
- Any representation and / or reproduction and / or partial or total use of this site, by any process whatsoever, without the prior written consent of FIDEIP is prohibited and constitutes an infringement within the meaning of articles L 335-2 and following code of intellectual property.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing provisions, especially for educational purposes, reproduction of the texts of this site on paper is authorized, subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions: - free distribution - respect for the integrity of documents reproduced: no modification or alteration of any kind, respect of the copyright - clear and legible source imperatively mentioning the website address.
- Logos are registered trademarks. Any representation and / or reproduction and / or partial or total use of these marks is prohibited without the prior written consent of FIDEIP.
- The hypertext links implemented within the site to other sites and / or personal pages and generally towards all existing resources on the internet does not engage the responsibility of FIDEIP. Capture personal information to enrich databases, eg commercial or advertising is prohibited.
Exploitation rights and protection equipment
- All of the companies that contributed to the creation and development of this site can not be held responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, arising from your access or use of this site.
- In addition FIDEIP cannot be held responsible for any damage or virus that may infect your computer equipment or computer due to use or access to the site or downloading from this site.
- All texts and images on this website are subject to copyright. Reproduction for personal use is accepted but their alteration or unauthorized distribution is prohibited.
- FIDEIP does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained on this site or suitability for a particular purpose.
- Any information that you provide to FIDEIP via the Internet, including remarks, suggestions, ideas, drawings etc ... become and remain the exclusive property of FIDEIP without restriction of right of use, without compensation to you or any third party. In addition, these data will not be treated by us as confidential.
- Links to other sites may lead you be out of the website and we accept no responsibility for the pointed sites. These links are established in good faith and we cannot be held responsible for changes on these sites.